Friday 17 October 2014

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder...

Ok so don't get mad. 

But yes, I have been gone for a long time. But I have some reasons, some I'll share and some I won't. Some of of the technical natural such like my computer went into a downward spiral after my last post. Now thinking I was going to America I figured this would be easily fixed, however I wasn't including the fact that I was living in a no internet zone of the Berkshire Mountains in Connecticut for 3 months in my plan.
I was working in a Summer Camp and I can say honestly it was one of the best summer I've had. 


But kids, thats where I was. 

Living and loving every moment of it. I made fantastic friends, some that I hope to keep with me for a very long time and moments I never want to forget and a feeling within myself that was a new and a wonderful thing. 

But like all dreams there were some rocky moments. Which is why when I came back I held off on my return to the bloggo. 

I love it on here and all you, my lovely readers but I had crazy life changing things happenings and very little time for them. 

So I stayed away, waiting to return at a time when I could shed only a positive light on here. 

In a world where there is so much upset and confusion this can be a place of lightness and somewhere to share thoughts and the happy and interesting things in life. 

I know I've been gone a long time. But I'm back and better than ever and hoping you can forgive me and join me back on my journey. 



No comments:

Post a Comment