Wednesday 30 April 2014

I'D WEAR | 1 | SUNDAY BRUNCH

I've decided to start a new series for the bloggo, something that I can pop up every week or two for you guys to keep some stuff rocking up in this house.

So, as you guys may have guessed I'm a big ol' internet shopper and online troll. I spend tons of time looking and lusting over online shopping. I mean I can do it on a wednesday night in my pyjamas curled up on the sofa with my puppies... what's not to love!?

So each week I'm gonna pop up my favourites online finds from the week or possible outfit ideas for the season or different occasions.


This for a casual friday drinks in a bar with an outdoor area, or perhaps for a Sunday brunch. 
I love this time of year when you can start to bring back colour into your every day wardrobe. Just makes everything a little brighter and happier. 



Shop this Post 









No comments:

Post a Comment