Friday 21 March 2014

A Stroll Down Grafton

The morning after the Beyonce concert we spent with an extra long sleep and sleepy beds dragged out of bed and set forth back to town for some browsing and pampering. 

I love Jo Malone! The candles, the lotions and of course the perfumes, they are the only scents I wear. 

So when the Jo Malone boutique in Brown Thomas was offering free hand massages to exhibit the new  limited editions London Rain Collection. I jumped into the chair to try one. 

 It was luxurious, smooth and smelled divine. I fell in love the the rain and Angelina scent. It was wonderfully fresh for Spring and now officially on my wish list. 


After finishing the pampering, drooling my way around the Brown Thomas Luxury Hall picking up a couple of birthday gifts for upcoming celebrations and of course a new book, K and I headed forth for some nourishment. 


We dined on cheesy pizza goodness in Milanos just off Grafton Street and then parted ways. So I could head home while K went off to see her sister. 

Another great little excursion and filled with giggles and great music. Dublin it's been swell. 


No comments:

Post a Comment