Monday 3 February 2014

Moving Day

Well I don't have much of a post for you guys today I'm afraid, because guess what...I'M Moving!



Exciting right but this means that not only am I need deep in suitcases and boxes but I also have little time on my paws so today is very short and sweet and just a highlight on what I'm up to.

And also a promise that I'll have pictures of my new place and also from my trip away this past weekend to my best friend up very soon.



Shoot! I'm moving truck is leaving without me!! Got to go run after it, excuse me... *RUNS!

And, If you want to be up to date with my goings on more frequently, head on over to the Facebook page here or the box just to the right of the blog post and HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON. There may also be a competition in it for you. 

Happy Monday All! 



No comments:

Post a Comment